- Sebastian as: Chase Collins
- Written by: J.S. Cardone
- Directed by: Renny Harlin
- Film Genre: Action | Fantasy | Horror
- Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
- Selected Cast: Steven Strait, Taylor Kitsch, Chace Crawford, Toby Hemingway, Laura Ramsey
- Theater Release: September 8th, 2006 (USA)
- Filming Locations: Montréal, Québec, Canada | Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada
Four best friends, young warlocks of the same coven who all share a same secret: a magic powers, suddenly have to protect themselves from a stranger-another warlock just like them who has come to town to destroy their coven after a 300 years old hate…
- The spider that Chase stepped on is CG, as were all the spiders.
- Chace Crawford and Sebastian Stan would later star together in the hit TV show Gossip Girl. (2007)
Chase Collins: Come to save little Ms. Muffet, have we? Well, you’re too late. A spider came and sat down beside her and frightened Ms. Muffet away!
Aaron Abbot: What the hell are you staring at, faggot?
Chase Collins: That thing between your legs. It’s like a penis, but smaller.
Chase Collins: I’m going to make you my Wee-yotch!
Chase Collins: Say it! “I”
Caleb Danvers: I
Chase Collins: “will”
Caleb Danvers: will
Chase Collins: “you-”
Caleb Danvers: you… nothing.
Aaron Abbot: I think you owe Kyra an apology.
Caleb Danvers: Actually, I think it’s Kyra who owes Sarah the apology.
[nods from Kyra to Sarah]
Sarah Wenham: [Sarah smirks]
Chase Collins: [after cutting in, speaking to Aaron] Sorry, but you *were* being kind of bitchy.
Chase Collins: Oooooh, Witchy! Oops. Did I just say ‘witch’?
Chase Collins: [At the end, during the battle] You ready to say “uncle”?
Caleb Danvers: I’m ready for you to go to hell.
Chase Collins: That guy’s puking really came at an opportune moment.
Reid Garwin: Didn’t it though?
Chase Collins: Ok, I’ll admit, I’m a little impressed, not bad!
Caleb Danvers: Thanks!
[he pushes Chase with his powers]
Chase Collins: [laughs] Ooh! Woo! Trying to impress your date, huh?
Chase Collins: Did you see my problem here? I like to use… a lot. Only… no one ever told me about the… effects, the damage, the addiction.