- Sebastian as: Blaine
- Written by: Josh Heald, Sean Anders
- Directed by: Steve Pink
- Film Genre: Comedy | Sci-fi
- Run Time: 1 hour 41 minutes
- Selected Cast: John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke
- Theater Release: March 26th, 2010(USA)
- Filming Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Three friends on losing streaks: Adam, whose girlfriend dumped him, Nick, with a dead-end job and a cheating wife, and Lou, a suicidal alcoholic. To help Lou recover from car-exhaust poisoning, Adam and Nick, with Adam’s nephew Jacob, go to a winter resort that was their old party place. It’s now a dump, but the lads rally for a night of drinking in the hot tub. Somehow, the hot tub takes them back to 1986, on a fateful night for each of them. Maybe if they do everything the same way they did that night, they’ll get back to the future so Jacob can be born. There are serious temptations to do things differently. Will they make it back to their sorry lives? And what about Jacob?
- In the movie Blaine is a patriot fighting against perceived communists. In real life Sebastian Stan was born in Romania when it was under communist rule.
- As a fun inclusion for the fans, the light-blue Chevy pickup with the “sidestep” bed is just like the one the kids in Red Dawn (1984) used to escape into the woods, and Red Dawn is also the movie that inspires Blaine, the chief antagonist, to believe that the time travelers might actually be some kind of “21 Jump street communist spy battalion type dudes.”
Adam: Listen to me, man. That guy, that guy has pummeled you again and again.
Nick: He made you his little bitch!
Adam: He’s humiliated you, emasculated you. The wheel of fate has stopped and dumped you here again, utterly defeated.
Lou: None of this is helping me at all.
Adam: I know, it’s coming. It’s coming right now.
Adam: Maybe you’re supposed to do something different…
Blaine: What is this, girl talk? Let’s go here, come on.
Adam: You’re better than him!
Adam: Maybe not by a lot, but a little. You’re the patron saint of the totally fucked. You’re completely toxic. There’s nothing you can’t kill. You’re the fucking Violator!
Blaine: The moment’s over. Let’s go!
Adam: You can do this! You can get us the fuck out of here! You can be the hero!
Adam: You love that song, don’t you?
Lou: I love that fucking song!
[Lou gets up, launches himself one-footed off of the couch at Blaine. Blaine moves out of the way and punches Lou twice, knocking him back to the ground]
Lou: God damn it! None of what you said worked at all!